What is a cinnamon extract?
Cinnamon extract is a liquid made from the bark of the cinnamon tree. The extract is used to make medicine. Cinnamon extract is used for cough, sore throat, and other respiratory problems. It is also used for diabetes, fungal infections, and other conditions. Some people use it as a flavoring agent.
Health benefits of cinnamon extract:
Cinnamon extract has a long history of use in traditional medicine and is now being studied for its potential health benefits. Some preliminary research suggests that cinnamon extract may help regulate blood sugar levels, improve insulin sensitivity, and reduce inflammation. Additionally, the cinnamon extract has been shown to have antibacterial and antifungal properties. More research is needed to confirm these potential health benefits, but cinnamon extract appears to be a promising natural treatment option.
How to take cinnamon extract:
Cinnamon extract has many potential health benefits, including reducing blood sugar levels, lowering bad cholesterol, and fighting inflammation. In order to reap the most benefits from cinnamon extract, it’s important to take it the right way. Start by measuring out 2-3 grams of cinnamon extract powder, which is roughly equivalent to 1/2 teaspoon. Many supplements on the market contain less than 1 gram of cinnamon extract, so be sure to check the label before purchasing.
Here are some tips on how to take cinnamon extract:
1. Check with your doctor before taking cinnamon extract if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
2. Take the recommended dosage of cinnamon extract. More is not always better – in fact, taking too much can be harmful.
3. Don’t take the cinnamon extract with other medications without consulting your doctor first – it could interfere with how the medications work.
4. Store cinnamon extract in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
5. If you are using capsules, swallow them whole – don’t chew them up.