1,352 total views, 3 views today
Graminex Flower Pollen Extract – a natural and nutritious food
Extracted from rye pollen, which reproduces or guides the male gamete to the pistil, it is the source of life that nourishes the world. To complete all-important work processes. Nature has created a nutritious compound in the right proportions within the pollen grains.
Rye Grass Pollen Extract is a huge nutritional breakthrough that could revolutionize the way the body maintains health and wellness, with more than 50 years of ongoing research and over 100 clinical studies supporting physicians in different countries Including Germany, Russia, and Argentina, rye pollen extract is used to enhance nutrition in patients with prostate problems or even to improve prostate function.
Rye Grass Pollen Extract may be the best natural multivitamin because it contains:
- Vitamin Provitamin A (Carotenoids), B1 Thiamine, B2 Riboflavin, Niacin, B6 Pyridoxine, Pantothenic Acid, Bio Tin, B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Folic Acid, Choline, Inositol, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Rutin.
- Fatty acids, capylic acid (C-8), capillic (C-10), loric (C-12), myristic acid (C-14), myrisleic (C-14). , Pentadecanoic (C-15), Palmitic (C-16), Palmitoleic (C-16), Heptadecanoic (C-17), Stearic ( C-18), Oleic (C-18), Linoleic (C-18), Linolenic (C-18), Arachidic (C-20), Ecosynoic ( C-20), Ecosadianoic (C-20), Ecosatrienoic (C-20), Arashidonic (C-20).
- Minerals, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, sodium, chlorine, magnesium, iron, manganese, copper, iodine, zinc, silicon, chromium, molybdenum, boron, titanium.
- Polar lipid Lecithin, Lysolecithin, Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylcholine
- Neutralipid Monoglycerides, Diglycerides, Triglycerides, Free Fatty Acids, Sterols, Hydrocarbons
- Phytosterols, beta-phytosterols, stigmas sterols, cholesterol, camposterols, estrones
- Amino-alanine, alpha-aminobutyric acid, arginine, asparagine, aspartic acid, cysteine, cystine, acid Glutamic, glutamine, glycerin, histidine, hydroxyproline, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine Nin, Proline, Serine, Taurine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine.
- Flavonoids quercetin, dehydrocquercitin, naringenin, p-coumaric acid, apigenin, isorhamnetin, myricetin, Kamferol, dehydrocamferol, luteolin
Rye pollen promotes nutrition for many bodily functions, including urinary and prostate functions. immune system and women in menopause or menstruation Rye pollen is also rich in antioxidants. “That helps to slow down aging very well” and sends natural energy to rejuvenate the body.
Rye Pollen uses Swiss technology to color the outer husk which contains allergens, toxins, mold, and pollutants, ensuring rye pollen is naturally clean and free of chemicals.
Flower Pollen Extract
Rye Pollen with GraminexTM Concentrated Flower Pollen Extract
- Flower pollen extract was as effective as clinical studies.
- Standardized extract (20: 1)
- Has a high absorption rate: easy to absorb.
- Switzerland copyright extraction technology
- Manufacturing without solvent
- Free from gluten and lactose
- Pure guarantee
- Certified with GMP from NSF®
- Environmental friendly Build a sustainable green society
Rye Pollen Benefits
- Protect against damage caused by free radicals Maintain water balance in the skin.
- Reduces the effects of exfoliation of skin cells. Inhibit the degeneration of connective tissue
- Restore balance in the skin layers Revitalize and nourish the damaged skin cells.
- Has anti-aging properties Normalizes the skin condition from the effects of factors on chemical metabolism.
- Provides essential energy to skin cells.
- Adjust the balance of nutrients to make the skin look radiant.
- Provides essential nutrients for anti-aging processes
- Flower pollen extract contains antioxidants that help fight free radicals.
- Stimulate sex drive in both men and women