284 total views, 5 views today
Rye Grass Pollen Extract
Rye Grass Pollen Extract – a natural and nutritious food
Rye Grass Pollen Extract Which reproduces or leads male gametes to the stamens is the source of life that nourishes all things on this planet. To complete all-important work processes, Therefore nature has created an optimal nutritious compound within the pollen grains of flowers.
Rye Grass Pollen Extract with concentrated flower pollen extract. Graminex™
Rye Grass Pollen Extract is a tremendous nutritional advancement that has revolutionized the way the body is well maintained. With more than 50 years of research and over 100 clinical studies supporting doctors in the country. Various As well as Germany, Russia, and Argentina, pollen extracts have been used to improve nutrition in patients with prostate problems or even to improve prostate function.
Rye Grass Pollen may be the best natural multivitamin. Because it contains:
- Vitamin Provitamin A (Carotenoids), B1 Thiamine, B2 Riboflavin, Niacin, B6 Pyridoxine, Pantothenic Acid, Bio Tin, B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Folic acid, Choline, Inositol, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Rutin.
- Fatty acids, capylic acid (C-8), capillic (C-10), loric (C-12), myristic acid (C-14), myrisleic (C-14). , Pentadecanoic (C-15), Palmitic (C-16), Palmitoleic (C-16), Heptadecanoic (C-17), Stearic ( C-18), Oleic (C-18), Linoleic (C-18), Linolenic (C-18), Arachidic (C-20), Ecosynoic ( C-20), Ecosadianoic (C-20), Ecosatrienoic (C-20), Arashidonic (C-20).
- Minerals, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, sodium, chlorine, magnesium, iron, manganese, copper, iodine, zinc, silicon, chromium, molybdenum, boron, titanium.
- Polar lipid Lecithin, Lysolecithin, Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylcholine
- Neutralipid Monoglycerides, Diglycerides, Triglycerides, Free Fatty Acids, Sterols, Hydrocarbons
- Phytosterols, beta-phytosterols, stigmas sterols, cholesterol, camposterols, estrones
- Amino-alanine, alpha-aminobutyric acid, arginine, asparagine, aspartic acid, cysteine, cystine, acid Glutamic, glutamine, glycerin, histidine, hydroxyproline, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine Nin, Proline, Serine, Taurine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine.
- Flavonoids quercetin, dihydrokaempferol, naringenin, p-coumaric acid, apigenin, isorhamnetin, myricetin, Kamferol,dihydrokaempferol, luteolin
Rye Grass Pollen promotes nutrition for the various functions of the body.
This includes the work of the urinary system and the prostate. The immune system and women in menopause or menstruation. Rye Grass Pollen Extract is also rich in antioxidants. “That helps to slow down aging as well” And send natural energy to restore the body as well
Rye Grass Pollen Extract uses Swiss technology to color the outer husk which contains allergens, toxins, mold, and pollutants, ensuring Rye Grass Pollen Extract is naturally clean and free of chemicals.
Rye Grass Pollen with GraminexTM Concentrated Flower Pollen Extract
- Flower pollen extract was as effective as clinical studies.
- Standardized extract (20: 1)
- Has a high absorption rate: easy to absorb.
- Switzerland copyright extraction technology
- Manufacturing without solvent
- Free from gluten and lactose
- Pure guarantee
- Certified with GMP from NSF®
- Environmental friendly Build a sustainable green society
Rye Grass Pollen Benefits
- Protect against damage caused by free radicals Maintain water balance in the skin.
- Reduces the effects of exfoliation of skin cells. Inhibit the degeneration of connective tissue
- Restore balance in the skin layers Revitalize and nourish the damaged skin cells.
- Has anti-aging properties Normalizes the skin condition from the effects of factors on chemical metabolism.
- Provides essential energy to skin cells.
- Adjust the balance of nutrients to make the skin look radiant.
- Provides essential nutrients for anti-aging processes
- Flower pollen extract contains antioxidants that help fight free radicals.
- Stimulate sex drive in both men and women.